What We Do
The Youmanage team will be on hand to offer full support through each step of the implementation process and during a trial too! We'll work closely with you to ensure that your system is configured to meet your organisation's specific operational requirements. As part of the implementation we'll import your existing employee records into the new system.
How We Do It
We're flexible and therefore don't have a prescriptive approach to how you would wish to set-up your own Youmanage instance. Implementations are either easily managed by yourself, or with a little help from our support desk, and in some cases, a consultant from our Client Services Team, who is able to work closely with you to ensure that your requirements are met.
Whether you choose to ‘self-implement’, or ask Youmanage to assist you with some elements of your project, our focus is always to ensure that your unique instance of Youmanage achieves your overall business objectives.
Your subscription fee provides telephone and email support during your implementation process, and beyond, to ensure that we're always on hand to help you. Your own system will be configured to meet your own specific operational requirements, reflect your own policies and processes, and that it gains the buy-in of all stakeholders.
A Typical Project Implementation Plan
Between us and you, the implementation is very straight forward and would typically include the following elements:
- Creating a Company branded version of the Youmanage user-interface
- An initial planning discussion to review the configuration options and plan the set-up
- Collecting and inputting/importing of your current employee data and standard dictionaries using our Excel-based templates
- Collating and implementing any additional system configuration requirements
- System administrator and end-user training
- Identifying and uploading any of your own HR related documentation (e.g. guidance & training materials, standard letters & forms, policies) to be populated and integrated within the system screens and workflow processes
- Ongoing telephone-based support during the implementation process